- DAIGO, while doing solo activities, met SHINPEI around October of 2006. While making a demo tape, they became a band before realizing it. For that reason, both of them has no recollection of when they decided to form a band.
- Their goal was to become artists like hyde and Himuro Kyosuke
- After the two was formed, DAIGO talked to AKIHIDE, who had previously played support guitar for him. AKIHIDE joined shortly before the recording.
- The name of the band means “wanting to destroy” or “destroying once and for all,” and connotes breaking through genres and barriers. The name was first spelled with an “S” but it was later changed to “Z,” adopting the letter from their respected band, “B’z.” Incidentally, the name came to be even before SHINPEI joined.
- All arrangements are credited under the name “BREAKERZ,” but it is the composer of the song who leads the arrangement, while the rest of the members fine tune it with their ideas.
Source: Wikipedia.jp (Please note that some details differ from the official website.)